Send your OFFICIAL transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks!
Students, parents, and alumni can use Parchment to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.
To order your transcript, click on the Request my Transcript button below:
Current Students: You may obtain an unofficial transcript for your personal use by visiting the Guidance office. Official transcripts for colleges/military, scholarships, NCAA, insurance purposes, etc. must be requested via Parchment Exchange.
Alumni: You must request transcripts via Parchment Exchange as transcripts have been uploaded to their site for all graduates from 2008. Transcripts are not available to pick up unless graduatuated prior to 2008.
(Current students may register by obtaining a code from the Guidance office)
1. Proceed to: www.parchment.com and create an account or click on the link above.
2. Once account has been created:
a. Open your account email
b. Open email from Parchment/Docufide
c. Click on blue lettering to "confirm" your account.
3. Return to www.parchment.com and log back into your account.
4. Click on "My transcripts" and follow instructions.
5. For assistance, click on "support" or email email@example.com to contact your designated support team. A Student Tool Kit link is also provided to the right with tutorials.