Mrs. Mantle Supply List 2019-2020
- Backpack (no wheels please) (write name on inside)
- 1 pair of Fiskar sissors (write name)
- 24 pencils Ticonderoga Please – These are the best.
- 3 packs cap erasers
- 3 Boxes of Crayola Crayons (24 count)
- 16 glue sticks
- 5 plastic folders (2 blue, 1 green, 2 red)
- 1 folder of any kind for Guidance with Mrs. Phillips (write ACES and child’s name)
- 2 wide ruled spiral notebooks
(1-blue Math; 1 Red - Reading- single subject only)
(write name and subject on these)
- 2 canisters of Clorox/Lysol disinfecting wipes
- 4 rolls of paper towels
- 1 clip board (write name)
- 1 zipper pencil pouch (large enough to fit pencils, scissors, glues sticks, and crayons.) (write name)
- In the pencil bag please put 1 box of crayons, 1 pair of scissors, 2 glue sticks and 2 sharpened pencils.
- 2 box of Kleenex
- 2 composition books (1-writing and 1-math)
- Headphones (write name) Put these in a plastic Ziploc bag.
- Boys – Hand Sanitizer and box of band aids
- Girls – Gallon Ziploc baggies and 2 black dry erase marker (expo please)
- extra paper towels
- Extra glue sticks
- Extra pencils
Wish List for the Nurse
- Ziploc bags (quart size)
- Lysol/Clorox disinfecting wipes
- paper towels
*Please know that these supplies will be shared with Special Area teachers as well.