Mrs. Pollett’s 2nd Grade Supply List
Please label any of the supplies, not folders or notebooks, that are sent to school, We will labels all of the folders & notebooks at school.
Please keep a supply of paper, pencils, crayons, scissors, and glue at home for homework/projects! Thank you!
- 24 Ticonderoga Pencils (Sharpened if possible)
- 1 – Packs of WIDE RULED Loose Leaf Paper
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 Packs of Crayola Crayons: 24 count
- 1 Pack of Crayola 10 count CLASSIC Color Thick Markers
- 1 Pack of Crayola 10 count CLASSIC Color Thin Markers
- 4 Composition Notebooks – Wide Ruled (No spirals)
- 12 Glue Sticks
- 6 Folders of any design or color J
- 1 Plastic Yellow folder (just make sure it is yellow)
- 3 Packages of Cap Erasers
- 1 Pencil Pouch to hold Supplies
- Ziploc Sandwich Baggies (Girls Only)
- Ziploc Quart Baggies (Boys Only)
- Ziploc Freezer Gallon Baggies (Girls Only)
- Hand Sanitizer (Boys Only)
- 2 Rolls of Paper Towels
- 2 Boxes of Kleenex
- 2 Containers Lysol or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Earbuds or Small Headphones
- Dry Erase Marker & an Old Sock (Will use for math)
- Backpack large enough to store coat in winter (No rollers on backpack and no trapper-keepers)
Wish List Items: Band-Aids, Fun-Size Candy, Shaving Cream, Play-Doh (for spelling stations)
Please contact the Family Resource Center or myself if there are any problems purchasing these items.
The supplies may be brought with you to the open house.
Thank you for helping your child by preparing them for a successful year!
Wish List for Health Room:
Cello Sponges without an abrasive side, Ziploc Sandwich and Quart sized baggies, Kleenex, and Antibacterial wipes
I would greatly appreciate a donation of any of these items to benefit the students of SCES! Thanks, Nurse Cindy
The Spencer County Health Fair/Readyfest is July 27th , 9-11 a.m. at SCHS! You can attend and collect free school supplies!