View Events/Assignments for
This course is designed for the traditional student and covers the common core content in a one year course. The topics covered over the course include: the real number system, ratios & proportions, percent’s, variables, exponents, writing & solving equations, real world problem solving, relations & functions, writing/solving/graphing linear equations & inequalities, systems of linear equations & inequalities, quadratic functions, polynomial operations, and factoring. Students will leave this course with a mastery of Algebra 1 skills to take with them into Algebra 2 and Geometry.
- Sgt Terrance Brunson Guest Speaking 2/19/16
- Research for Math to Career Project due First Day we are back!
- MAP Testing Wednesday!
- Winter MAP Testing 12/11/15
- Christmas Party on 12/10/15
- Library 11/24 to work on Math to Career Project
- Video Contest: Cash Prize!
Check out this video contest to win CASH prizes! You create a two minute video to meet requirements by Sept 20 and your eligible to win! I have attached the link that has more information,http://opensourcehigh.com/posts/5hnb3NkYYpNBn7npK/open-source-high-september-video-contest-announcement
- MAP Testing Tuesday Sept 8!
Please take this seriously and do your absolute best. If you do not perform at your expected grade level then you will be assigned to RTI and pulled out of Enrichment to work on Math skills during the week.
- Quiz 2 on Thursday Sept 3!